HOUSB BILL HO. 221. • BY MR. MULER.
AH ACT TO PROVIDE 70R COMPEHSATIOH 07 CHRTATB
COUNTY AHD STATE 077ICERS, AHD TO AMEND SBCTIOB
2051 C7 TH3 REVISED STATUTES 07 UTAH, 1898, AS
AMENDED BY CHAPTER 103, IAWS 07 UTAH, 1901, AHD
TO AMEND SECTION 2061 07 THE REVISED STATUTES
07 UTAH, 1898, AS ATCMDED 3Y CHAPTER 133,
JAWS 07 UTAH, 1903.
BB IT EWACTTO BY THB LEOISLATURB 0? THB STATH
1. Section 1. The annual salaries of Assistant
2. Attorney Generals shall be two thousand dol-
3. law s per annum eaoh.
4. Section 2. That Seotions 2051 and 2061 of
5. the Revised Statutes nf the State of Utah,
6. 1898, be, and the same are hereby amended to
7. read as follows-:
8. 2051. District Judgss, Attorney General and
9. Assistant Attorney Generals shall raoeive
10. mileage at the rate of five cents per mile,
11. when traveling on thl line of any railroad,
'" —%a tifteon cente per mile when traveling off
13. or away from xns i'.. ~- .
14. each mile actually and necessarily traveled
15. in the performance of their official duties.
16. 2061. The salaries of county officers must
17. be paid monthly out of ths general fund, or
18. the salary fund, as ths case may bs, of the
19. oounty, upon the order of the board of county
20. commissioners but ons half of ths salary of
21. the oounty attorney shall be borne by the
22. State and paid to the oounty as provided by law.
23. The salary of county superintendent ef schools
24. shall be paid out of the oounty sohool fund.